1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
"I’m trying to write a piece of music that’s about what it feels like to be on the beach with you right now."
Conceptual sketches for the new Detroit Red Wings Arena, open in the summer of 2017 [X]
"Modern Man" - Arcade Fire
Everything is nothing, but with a twist. - Kurt Vonnegut
Chris Pratt in the new EW Portraits.